TATTOO PEN PUPPY LOVE FEATURES
- The Puppy Love tattoo pen is made of aircraft-grade aluminum. It adopts CNC integrated carving process, which makes sure machine parts are wear-resistant.
- The tattoo pen adopts an advanced direct drive system that is more powerful, precise, fast coloring, and quiet operation.
- 10000 revolutions per minute at 10V.
- Lightweight design: only weighs 134g, most weight is in the center.
- Needle depth is up to 3.6mm, with a 3.6mm stroke.
- A tattoo pen with a medium stroke (3.6mm) is best for packing color and blending. It has enough power for lining with smaller needle groupings, but it will struggle with larger ones. You can also do some black and grey (but not ultra-smooth portraits that require several passes).
- This rotary tattoo machine is compatible with most needle types.
- Easy to disassemble for easy cleaning.
Tattoo Pen Kit Includes
1 X Tattoo pen
1 X Tattoo wireless battery
1 X Tattoo power supply
1 X Disposable gloves
1X Tattoo Ink (30ML)
20X Tattoo Ink (5ML)
2 X Thick blank practice skin (3mm thick)
2 X Transfer Paper
1 X Foot Pedal
1 X Ointment
20 x Small size ink cups with base
20 x Medium size ink cups with base
20 X Tattoo needle cartridges (3RL 5RL 5RM 7RM)
Why This Tattoo Pen Kit
a. Thick tattoo practice skin (3mm thick) is better for beginners to practice tattooing.
b. For tattoo apprentices, its price is affordable. If it is your first tattoo pen, then it will witness you becoming a true tattoo artist, for it comes with 12 monthly warranty.
c.The battery lasts for 6 hours of work and takes 2 hours to recharge from empty. Fully charged, can be used for 8 hours at 8V.
Tattoo Pen Warranty
The wormhole tattoo pen and power supply come with a 12-month warranty.
Tattoo Tips for Beginners
- Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
- Round magnum needles (marked RM) are used for shading and color fill. Compared with weaved magnum needles or flat needles, round magnums conform better to the skin, giving a more consistent line, better ink dispersion, and less skin damage.
- Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself. If you still want to tattoo on real skin, you had better buy professional tattoo ink which can stick to the skin better than the one in the kit.
Notice: This tattoo kit is only for use by adults. Without guardian permission, children and teenagers are not allowed to buy tattoo equipment.