Tattoo Pen Features:
1. Can be used as both shading and lining
2. Made of aircraft-grade aluminum
3. The tattoo pen adopts CNC integrated carving process
4. High durability
5. Fast saturation
6. Minimal skin damage
- Working voltage: 5-8V
9000 Revolutions Per Minute at 8V.
The depth is up to 3.5mm, with a 3.5mm stroke length
0– 4mm adjustable needle depth
- A tattoo pen with a medium stroke (3.5mm) is best for packing color and blending. It has enough power for lining with smaller needle groupings, but it will struggle with larger ones. You can also do some black and grey (but not ultra-smooth portraits that require several passes). Compared with a long stroke, a medium stroke causes less skin damage.
Tattoo Pen Kit Includes:
1 X Tattoo pen
1 X Standard tattoo power supply
1 X Type-C power cable
1 X Foot Pedal
2 X Tattoo pen bandage
1 X Disposable gloves
10X Tattoo Ink (5ML)
2 X Thick blank practice skin (3mm thick)
1 X Ointment
20 x Small size ink cups with base
20 x Middle size ink cups with base
2 X Tattoo stencil paper
20 X Tattoo needle cartridges (5RL, 5RM, 5M1, 7M1)
Tattoo Pen Warranty:
Wormhole tattoo pen and power supply come with a 1-year warranty.
The Tattoo foot pedal and clip cord come with a 6-month warranty.
Tattoo Tips for Beginners:
- Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
- Round magnum needles (marked RM) are used for shading and color fill. Compared with weaved magnum needles or flat needles, round magnums conform better to the skin, giving a more consistent line, better ink dispersion, and doing less skin damage
- Weaved magnum needles (marked M1) are used for shading and color fill.
- Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself.
Notice: This tattoo kit is only for use by tattoo artists. Without guardian permission, children and teenagers are not allowed to buy tattoo equipment.