HP53 Tattoo Pen Features
- The HP53 pen is made of aircraft-grade aluminum. It adopts a Five-axis engraving machining process.
- The tattoo pen adopts a brushed motor and an advanced direct drive system that is more powerful, precise, fast colouring, and quiet operation.
- 8000 revolutions per minute at 8V.
- HP50 with two Tattoo grips(S: 30mm, M: 37.5 mm). Different grips for different hands.
- Weight: S-Grip:189g M-Grip:228g
- Needle depth is up to 3.5mm with a 3.5mm stroke.
- Tattoo pen length: 118mm.
- Easy to disassemble for easy cleaning.
- This rotary tattoo machine is compatible with most brands of tattoo needles.
What are brushed motors?
A brushed motor is a traditional motor that works stably.
“Brushed motors were the first commercially important application of electric power to driving mechanical energy, and DC distribution systems were used for more than 100 years to operate motors in commercial and industrial buildings. Brushed DC motors can be varied in speed by changing the operating voltage or the strength of the magnetic field.”–Wikipedia
|What you have?||Quantity|
|Standard tattoo power supply||1PC|
|Type-C power cable||1PC|
|Tattoo pen bandage||2PC’s|
|Disposable tattoo grips||2PC’s|
|Tattoo Ink (5ML)||10PC’s|
|Thick blank practice skin (3mm thick)||2PC’s|
|Ink cups with base||40PC’s|
|Tattoo stencil paper||2PC’s|
|Tattoo needle cartridges (3RL 5RL 5RM 7RM)||20PC’s|
Tattoo Tips for Beginners
- Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
- Round magnum needles (marked RM) are used for shading and color fill. Compared with weaved magnum needles or flat needles, round magnums conform better to the skin, giving a more consistent line, better ink dispersion, and less skin damage.
- Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself.
Tattoo Pen Warranty
All wormhole tattoo pens come with a 12-month warranty.
The Tattoo foot pedal and clip cord come with a 6-month warranty.
Notice: This tattoo kit is only for use by adults. Without a guardian’s permission, children and teenagers are not allowed to buy tattoo equipment.