About the rotary tattoo machine
Made of magnesium alloy.
Start Voltage: 4V
Suggested working Voltage: 5-10V
Stroke length: 1-4mm
Frequency: 10000RMP at 10V
The rotary tattoo machine is made of magnesium alloy. Carved precision machining of CNC, to ensure consistent accuracy of each component.
Different from the traditional rotary tattoo machine, this one adopts a spring and armature bar set-up to make sure it has stable frequency and a stronger rebound.
- The sizes of tattoo tips and tattoo needles are suggested by a professional tattoo artist who has been tattooing for 30 years.
- 8 basic tattoo ink colors can create any other colors you like.
- Thick tattoo practice skin is better for beginners to practice tattooing
– 1 X rotary tattoo machine
– 40 X plastic caps
– 8 X tattoo ink ( 30ml/bottle)
– 30 X plastic tips (3,7,11RT; 7,11,15FT)
– 30 X tattoo needles (3,7,11RL; 7,11,15M1)
– 1 X tattoo grip
– 10 X tattoo grommet
– 1 X tattoo power supply
– 1 X tattoo clip cord
– 1 X stainless steel tattoo foot pedal
-2 X tattoo practice skin (3mm thick)
-2 X tattoo stencil transfer paper
-1 pair disposable glove
-1 X ointment
Tattoo machines, clip cord, and foot pedal come with 6 months warranty. Tattoo power supply with 12 months warranty.
Tattoo Tips for beginners
- Round liner (marked RL) tattoo needles are used to make lines and details since they are packed tightly.
- Weaved magnum needles (marked M1) are used for shading and color fill.
- Please do not tattoo on human skin if you are not a professional tattoo artist. You may hurt yourself. If you still want to tattoo on real skin, you had better buy professional tattoo ink which can stick to the skin better than the one in the kit.
- Do not make the voltage exceed 8V when tattooing.
- If the tattoo kit does not work well, please feel free to contact us to get the issues fixed.
Notice: This tattoo kit is only for use by adults. Without guardian permission, children and teenagers are not allowed to buy tattoo equipment.